28th November 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?

I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering to join in a college, how much percentage should I need? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. After diploma in mechanical engineering how much percentage is required to join government college in Tamilnadu?
  2. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  3. Percentage required in EMCET for studying Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  5. Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Percentage required to join diploma in Mechanical?
  7. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  8. Which exams to give to join in degree college after diploma in mechanical? How much percentage is required?
  9. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  10. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma? I am studying final year mechanical engineering
  11. What can I do to join CBI or UPSC? I am studying diploma in engineering in mechanical branch
  12. How to join National Defence Academy after studying diploma course in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Percentage required in Diploma to get direct admission in 2nd year at K.K. Wagh College of Engineering?
  14. How to join AMIE course after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  16. What is the cutoff marks required to join in chennai engineering college? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student of 17 years old? Qualification required and age limit to apply?
  18. How to join into mining engineer after studying diploma in mechanical engineering

28th November 2015, 10:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?

To join in any college after completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, you must have secured an aggregate of minimum 50% marks from a recognised board. To get admission in Bachelor's degree course, you must have to appear in Lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.

29th November 2015, 12:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering to join in a college, how much percentage should I need? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.
Those candidates who have completed diploma in Mechanical engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.

You must secure at least 50% marks in diploma course.

Your age should be above 17 years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?