28th November 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for NET after pursuing graduation from Open and post graduation from regular college?

Sir/Madam, If I pursue graduation from open and post graduation from regular college, can I give Net exam? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do regular MBA after pursuing graduation from Karnataka State Open University?
  2. Is it possible to do regular MBA after pursuing graduation from open university?
  3. Can I do B.Ed in regular mode after completing my post graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in regular mode if I have completed post graduation in IT through correspondence?
  5. Am I eligible for NET Exam after completing intermediate with 50% and graduation from distance with 65%?
  6. What is the criteria for MDU B.E regular? I have scored 49.5% in my graduation from DU
  7. Can I pursue MBA in regular mode after doing graduation from Netaji Subhas Open University
  8. Any possibility to do graduation in 1 year? Can I take up admission in regular college for my PG?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for LIC DO exam?
  10. Can I do M.Tech in regular mode without intermediate? I have completed graduation and PG in Acharya Nagarjuna Open University in distance mode
  11. Am I eligible for regular teaching job after completion of post graduation in PGDBM with HR specialization?
  12. Any college where I can get admission after scoring 42% in graduation in English(Hons)?
  13. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  14. Am i eligible for a regular post graduation courses? What should i choose between MBA or M.Sc? I have done my B.Sc degree through distance learning program
  15. Can I do B.Ed in regular mode after completing M.Com from distance mode?
  16. IAS after graduation from Open University? Minimum percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do Psychology after B.Tech?
  18. List of the entrance exams after passing 12th science?
28th November 2015, 10:47 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for NET after pursuing graduation from Open and post graduation from regular college?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the NET examination. NET examination is conducted by the UGC twice every year.

The minimum eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the master's degree from the recognised university with at least 55% aggregate and age between the 19-28 years for the fellowship and no limitations in age for the lecturer post. There is also relaxation in the age for the reserved category candidates.

So, if you have 55% in the PG course you are eligible to appear for the examination. For more information about the examination visit at the www.ugc.ac.in.
28th November 2015, 11:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for NET after pursuing graduation from Open and post graduation from regular college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, If I pursue graduation from open and post graduation from regular college, can I give Net exam? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.
If you have fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed post graduation degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for UGC NET exam.

Age criteria for UGC NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.
28th November 2015, 11:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for UGC NET entrance exam. However, you are university/Institution must be approved by the UGC or state government to be eligible for NET exam.

National Eligibility Test (NET) which is organized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for twice in a year. This NET exam will be conduct for Lectureship, JRF and admission to the PhD course.

Eligibility Criteria:

- An student must be an Indian National.
- Master Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
- Relaxation will be given up to 5% of marks to the applicant who are belonging to the reserved category.

Age limit:

- For Junior Research Fellowship (JRF): Applicant age should not more than 28 years and upper age relaxation will be given up to 5 years for SC/ST /PWD /OBC.

- For Lectureship: There is no age limit.

Official website - http://www.ugc.ac.in/
26th March 2016, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

if I have done my post graduation private am i able to apply in net? please sir answere me as soon as possible ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?