30th November 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I change from one private engineering college to another in 3rd and 4th semester?

sir i want to change my college from private engineering college to another private engineering college . Because i got very nill score in 3rd and 4th sem engineering so please give me an answer to change my college.

Related Questions:
30th November 2015, 04:48 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I change from one private engineering college to another in 3rd and 4th semester?

Its very difficult to change institute in midterm of course because the reason is, curriculum in Indian pvt engineering colleges vary from one to another.

If your institute has another branch some where, then you may do so, otherwise it's not possible to change now.
The only other option is, to start B.Tech from 1st year in some other college.
30th November 2015, 05:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change from one private engineering college to another in 3rd and 4th semester?

The college transfer option under same technical university has following requirements:

1. It is possible only after completion of first year of engineering course.

2. The college in which you want admission must have vacant seats in that branch.

3. You must satisfy minimum percentage of marks for college transfer as set by receiving college.

Since you have done 3rd and 4th semester of engineering, you are not eligible for college transfer as it is possible just after second semester completion.
30th November 2015, 06:03 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to change my college from private engineering college to another private engineering college . Because i got very nill score in 3rd and 4th sem engineering so please give me an answer to change my college.
Generally, it is not possible to transfer from one college to another.

But, if both the colleges are affiliated to the same university then you can transfer your enrollment from one college to another college.

There is a certain procedure after going through which you can change your college.

There are certain conditions that you must follow for changing your college i.e.
  • You must not have any active backlogs in your academics.
  • You must not have any pending dues in the college.

At the moment of changing college, you will have to submit all the relevant documents required for college transfer.
30th November 2015, 08:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to change the colleges in the 3rd or 4th semester of examination.

So you have to continue with the same college and work hard to get better score in the board examination and do not make a backlog.

Even all university take the admission of talented and meritorious students only so the only possible option with you is to work hard.
30th November 2015, 08:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not change your college under same technical university as you have completed your second year of engineering. In almost all technical universities of India, college transfer scheme is valid after completion of first year of engineering.

After second year of engineering, this option is not applicable to candidates. You can improve your marks in 3rd semester and 4th semester by appearing for improvement exams conducted by state technical universities.
30th November 2015, 08:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to change the college or the university after the 3rd or 4th semester of the B.tech.

You have to continue with the same college to get the degree or need to again start the course with the other college. But from now start doing hard work to cover all your backlog.

You have to work and study in all the colleges to not to get the backlog. So changing the college due to backlog is not a good decision.
30th November 2015, 10:39 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not change your college after 3rd or 4th semester. Because you can migrate from one college/university to another only just after completion of your first year. As you have scored nil in your 3rd and 4th semester so you are not eligible for changing the college. My suggestion to you is that you should have to work hard and try to clear all the exams with in the prescribed course duration.
30th November 2015, 11:09 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

You can change your College in 3rd and 4th Semester from your College Group.Some College have 3-4 Colleges in a Group.You can change the college in your group of Colleges.You cannot change the College from one Private college to another Private College.As i said,A Group has many colleges in different places and different states,You can join those Colleges.You cannot change the colleges from one private to another private College.

So i suggest you that don't get tense and concentrate on study in your college where you are studying.You should study daily 2-3 hours according to your syllabus.Work hard and prepare yourself to get good Score in Engineering.
26th May 2019, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have an issues with College on my results at every semester that result make my self-confidence to low level at every semester results because I have attempted exam that I will definitely pass with 60%marks in that subject and that I will be confidential fail in some subjects but the result make me quite opposite to what I will fail will be the result will be pass what the subject I will be pass that result will be failed every time it's repetition will happen. I can prove that if I will be get answers script that I wrote will be shown .that why I want to change the college for my 5th semester how to transfer to another college
15th February 2021, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital and Sports Injury Center is the first of its own kind hospital in Rajasthan, which is specially dedicated to treating sports & exercise related injuries where the patients are treated with the most advanced techniques.
https://www.royalorthopaedichospital.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?