30th May 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka

Dear Sir,
I have studied first PUC and Second PUC in karnataka state and my parents are from karnataka state and they studied 12 yeard in karnataka state. I am eligeable to appear karnataka state cet.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for Karnataka CET? What's the procedure for the same? I belong to Goa but my both parents belong to Karnataka
  2. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  3. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET exam? I am pursuing my 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka
  4. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  5. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala?
  6. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  7. Will I be eligible for Karnataka CET after studying in class 11th in CBSE board? My parents are from Karnataka
  8. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for common entrance test for MBBS in Karnataka?
  10. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I am studying in 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka. I was born in Karnatka
  11. Elligibility & last date for kcet?
  12. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa? -- [New]
  14. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  17. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  18. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
2nd April 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka

Dear Sir,
I have studied first PUC and Second PUC in karnataka state and my parents are from karnataka state and they studied and basically from karnataka state. my father working in central gov. office at anantapur AP.
I have studied 1st. to 10th. in kendriya vidyalay AP and also belonge to ST cat. I am eligeable to appear karnataka state cet.I am eligeable to get ST reservation site karnataka state cet.
please reply soon.. my email ID kanakappadandinattherate yahoo.co.in
25th August 2017, 11:54 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka

Yes, you are eligible for applying to CET exam.

CET is an entrance exam conducted by different states for giving admissions into engineering branches into different institutions.

The eligibility requirements are as follows:
- The candidate should be citizen of India.
- The candidate should have completed their 12th or equivalent education in mathematics and physics with 45% from any recognized university.
- There is 5% relaxation for SC/ ST & OBC candidates.
- The candidates who are belonging to Karnataka state or their parents belonging to Karnataka then you need to attend the Karnataka language test conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
- The candidates who are applying under state quota then they need to study at least 4 - 7 years of education in Karnataka state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?