30th November 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities in CA course after completing B.Com with 50%? Eligibility criteria to apply for IPCC exam?

I completed my graduation and I want to start my career in CA but I got only 50 percent in third year of B.Com, so can I apply for IPCC exam? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

30th November 2015, 11:55 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities in CA course after completing B.Com with 50%? Eligibility criteria to apply for IPCC exam?

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy course. After completion of bachelor of commerce, a candidate can directly enroll for IPCC stage if he has secured 55% marks or more in B.Com.

But as you scored less than 55% marks, you will have to appear for CPT exam conducted ICAI twice every year in June and December. You can not apply for IPCC. You must wait for June 2016 CPT exam.

For more details, visit http://www.icai.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?