30th May 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Does College of Engineering Guindy offers any courses for B.Tech student in Industrial Safety Engineering or Health, Safety, Security, Environment Engineering as PG?

I would like to know if College of Engineering Guindy offer courses for B. Tech. students In the Industrial Safety Engineering OR Health, Safety,Security, Environment Engineering as a post graduation?

Question raised by: M G Sankunny, [email protected], Mobile: 9094726997

Related Questions:
  1. Best institute to do industrial safety courses after B.E. in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Where can I find the universities which provides the Ph.D in Safety course to apply? -- [New]
  3. Which are the universities conducting M.Tech in HSE? Minimum marks required for admission?
  4. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which diploma course is suitable to get job in Industrial sector if completed B.A. and Diploma in Health Safety Engineering?
  6. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  7. PhD in Industrial Safety course if offered by which university? What I have to do for admission?
  8. Is there nay short term course for Diploma in Health Safety Engineering holder?
  9. Post graduate diploma courses which can be done after B.E. Environmental engineering?
  10. How can I change my job profile from Electrical Engineering to Safety Engineering?
  11. How can I join M.E Industrial Safety Engineering after completing B.Tech IT?
  12. Which are the Civil Companies in India that provide a good job?
  13. Can I get lateral entry in civil engineering after DNG diploma in industrial and construction safety engineering
  14. Cochin University B.Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-3rd Sem-Chemical Engineering I exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How to make a good career in Industrial Safety? What is the scope for Industrial Safety?
  16. Which course is better for future after completing 12th with PCM?
  17. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  18. Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?
16th July 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does College of Engineering Guindy offers any courses for B.Tech student in Industrial Safety Engineering or Health, Safety, Security, Environment Engineering as PG?

What is scope for industrial safety engineering? I am an B.E graduate in Electronic and Communication Engineering...,Can i take industrial safety engineering as my post graduation study...? Do i get any job, if i do M.E in industrial safety and Electronics and Communication in B.E?Please Help me with some suggestions...
17th September 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does College of Engineering Guindy offers any courses for B.Tech student in Industrial Safety Engineering or Health, Safety, Security, Environment Engineering as PG?

do you have architecture course in guindy.chennai??
13th December 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Iam studying 12 in A.P. Give suggestion for admission in college of engineering in Guindy. How to apply,
18th October 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

From Ramin Ahmadzadeh

To [email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Ramin Ahmadzadeh From Iran, I completed my B.Sc in Engeenering Technology of Industerial Safety and Enviromental (HSE). My GPA is 17.05 of 20.00

I interest to continue my Master degree in your university.

Is it poossible for me to continue my education for Environment Health Safety Management (EHS management) course in university in india?

Otherwise, if you don't have this course, please help and guide me to find any top University in your countery.

In the meanwhile, please let me know about the tuition Fee of University.

How can i apply for Environment Health Safety Management (EHS management) \and How much is the tuition fee? by the way who can i know about eligibility for International students?

Yours Scincerely
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?