15th June 2010, 02:03 PM
deepti maheshwari

List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?

hello sir
i want to ask the top most colleges of Mpharma nd also about their placement cell. The procedure to get admission in those colleges nd their dates of form submission with their fee structure.

plz reply as soon as possible.

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to join M.Pharmacy? List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to join those colleges? date of the submission of forms? Fee structure for the same?
  2. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  3. Date of sale of admission forms and last date of submission of RCI recognized government colleges and private colleges in India? Fee structure of private colleges? Admission test dates of all the colleges?
  4. Admission procedure, placement scenario, Fee structure and top colleges for course in Fashion Technology?
  5. What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?
  6. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  7. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and placement details of those colleges?
  8. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  9. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  10. List of government B.Ed colleges in Delhi? What it their application procedure?
  11. List of top colleges of abroad to study Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure for it?
  12. Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package) -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure for M-Pharmacy course in top 5 colleges of Hyderabad?
  14. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  15. Admission form details for joining B.Ed course?
  16. List of top colleges of Bihar to study D.Pharmacy course? Procedure of admission and fee structure for it?
  17. List of top two colleges of Bangalore to study MCA? Procedure of admission and fee structure? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
1st March 2011, 12:51 AM
ankurloonia

Default Re: List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepti maheshwari View Post
hello sir
i want to ask the top most colleges of Mpharma nd also about their placement cell. The procedure to get admission in those colleges nd their dates of form submission with their fee structure.

thanks

Colleges offering bachelor and masters degree in pharmacy can be seen HERE
1st March 2011, 01:41 PM
anuj_pharmacognosy

Default Re: List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?

there are so many Universities (gov. as well as Private) conducts their qwn entrance test. mostly month of april-June are very sensitive. if you want to join Reputed college , u can call me on my no. 09696732928
30th May 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

please inform me about m.pharm admisson procedure in session 2011
5th June 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

fee structure in mpharm
2nd October 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Govt m pharma collage in India and fees structure (vivek mishravivek
22nd October 2011, 02:30 PM
konagalla sravanthi

sir,i want entrance exams for joining m.pharm in chennai and also fee structure for m.pharm.. plz give me rply fast sir......
thank u sir....
4th January 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i am complet in bsc bio tec , i am join join M pharm ?
17th January 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about governmet colleg 4 m.pharm.in india.and top 10privet colleg in india and their fee structure.
29th February 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Tell me top govt. And pvt. College for M.Pharma in rajasthan
28th May 2012, 01:16 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepti maheshwari View Post
hello sir

thanks
Hi Dear,

there is lots of colleges and universities in india for complete the M.pharma they are as fallow

NIPER
DIPSAR
SAGAR UNIVERSITY
GURUGHASI DAS CENTER UNIVERSITY
RAVISHANKER UNIVERSITY RAIPUR
GYAN VIHAR UNIVERSITY
JADAV PUR UNIVERSITY
RAVIV GHANDI TECHINICAL UNIVERSITY
CSVTU BHILAI
RAJASTHAN HEALTH UNIVERSITY
etc.

basically first u have to score card of GPAT and their relevent details of addmission regarding the last date fee structure and admission procedure are in there relevent university sites.

all the best for ur future.
28th May 2012, 01:19 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please inform me about m.pharm admisson procedure in session 2011
hi dear,

basic addmission procedure are same as last year but if u want right procedure to to GPAT site and u get the information regarding the addmission. and in india most university have their own guidliness redarding the addmission in the course m.pharma search the university where u want to take admission and go for standard procedure.

all the best for ur future.
28th May 2012, 01:21 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
fee structure in mpharm
hi dear,

fee structure for the m pharma is different and varies university wise and basically the fee for m.pharma is 55 thousend per sem in most university. and in govt. univesity fees is low.

but in gov. univesity u have to score card GPAT.

all the best
28th May 2012, 01:29 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by konagalla sravanthi View Post
sir,i want entrance exams for joining m.pharm in chennai and also fee structure for m.pharm.. plz give me rply fast sir......
thank u sir....
hi dear

standard exam for admission in m.pharma is GPAT in india but if u wanna take admission in the chennai u should try for tamil nadu entreance test. u get deails of the exam in site. and fee structure varies colleges and universities wise so u should take help from the respective sites.

all the best
28th May 2012, 01:32 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
sir i am complet in bsc bio tec , i am join join M pharm ?
hi dear.

to to m pharma basic qualification is b. pharma and sorry dear u r completed bsc biotec but u dont have minimum qualification for appearing m.pharma u have to do msc biotec and after that u get easy job in the pharma industry.

so dear all the best for ur future and further study.
24th July 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I want to ask the top most colleges of Mpharma nd also about their placement cell. The procedure to get admission in those colleges nd their dates of form submission with their fee structure, for the academic year 2013-2014, please.

24th August 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

can i get best placement after m-pharmacy?
22nd December 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

sir i want 2 join in one of top govt mpharm college for pharmaceutics u plz inform me the details of admission to the college like written test nd dates....plzzzz help me
22nd December 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i want 2 join in one of top govt mpharm colleges so plzzz inform me the exam procedures nd date of examinations....i hope u will help me
2nd May 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that what is proceure for m.com correspondence from punjab university.. Plz tell me on my id as soon as possible my id is [email protected]
19th April 2014, 12:57 AM
unregistered

Talking Re: List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?

Saastra College of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Nellore is one of the best college for pharmacy education. The college offers best placements.

For B.Pharmacy students campus interviews will be held for posts like Marketing Managers, Production supervisors, production chemists, hospital pharmacists and Data Management in IT sector.

Generally for M.Pharmacy graduates reference interviews will be organised for Research organisations.

Lot of students have successfully placed well, because Dr. G. Srinivasa Rao, The Principal is having good rapport with industries.
Top Pharmacy Colleges in Andhra Pradesh:
Andhra Pradesh has Government and private Pharmacy institutes. Here is the list of Best Pharmacy colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
• Saastra College of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Nellore
• Bapatla College of Pharmacy (BCOP), Guntur
• Bojjam Narasimhulu Pharmacy college, Hyderabad
• Chalapathi Institute of Pharmacetical Science, Guntur
• Deccan School of Pharmacy, Hyderabad
• G.pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad
• Global College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad
• Gokaraju Rangaraju college of Pharmacy, Hyderabad
• Priyadarshini College of Pharmacy, Tumkur
• Sri padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (University for Women), Tirupati
3rd August 2014, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

sir what is gpat? I want to know about admission process of pharmaseutical
KARANJI PATNA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?