2nd December 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Government job in Chandigarh being a 38 years old lady have done B.A, B.Ed and CTET?

I am 38 years old lady done B.A, B.ED, CTET cleared, am I eligible for govt. job in Chandigarh? Would you please help me in this regard?

3rd December 2015, 11:16 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job in Chandigarh being a 38 years old lady have done B.A, B.Ed and CTET?

Most of the government jobs have an upper age limit of 5 years. It will be difficult to get job with this age unless you are a reserved category candidates. CTET qualified is definitely a plus point for you and you can apply for job when vacancies are released if you belong to reserved category.

There is age relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category. If you belong to any of them then apply for the government job.
3rd December 2015, 07:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job in Chandigarh being a 38 years old lady have done B.A, B.Ed and CTET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 38 years old lady done B.A, B.ED, CTET cleared, am I eligible for govt. job in Chandigarh? Would you please help me in this regard?
You have qualified in CTET exam, so you are eligible government jobs in Chandigarh. You can apply for central school through your CTET score.

CTET exam is conducted for recruiting for Assistant teacher for central government school.
5th February 2022, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue for govt teacher in Chandigarh and I have cleared ctet I MN eed some guidance to do so
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?