3rd December 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks of colleges like Rachna Sansad, J J School of arts, Raheja and college of architecture under AIEEE, CET and NATA?

What are the cut off marks of colleges like Rachna Sansad, J J school of arts, Raheja, collage of architecture in AIEEE, CET, NATA?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the NATA cutoff for various colleges in Mumbai?
  2. Any college in which I could get after scoring 169 marks in AIEEE Architecture? Is it possible to get a college for Architecture without giving NATA?
  3. Can I get admission to study in Rachana Sansad's Academy of Architecture, Dadar if scored 101 marks in NATA?
  4. Admission for BFA in Rachna Sansad College
  5. Is NATA sufficient to get into Architecture college in Bangalore? Do we have to answer CET?
  6. Good architecture colleges with hostel facilities with 175 marks in AIEEE B.Arch. and 89 mars in NATA?
  7. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  8. Admission procedure of rachna sansad college for interior designing?
  9. How can we get B.Arch admission at all India Level? Any seperate exam for B.Arch?
  10. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  11. List of Fashion Designing courses after completion of 12th class?
  12. Procedure to join B.Arch after diploma in Architecture?
  13. Where can I get admission after scoring 175 marks in AIEEE in Paper II(Architecture) and 1174 in NATA exam?
  14. What is the scope of B.Arch?
  15. Cut off of NATA, cut off of 2nd PUC and cut off of colleges for admission?
  16. Entrance exams for interior designing in mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in MNIT Allahabad after scoring 7129 rank in B.Arch in Geenral Category?
  18. Which exam is necessary to study B.Arch among NATA and CET?
3rd January 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut off marks of colleges like Rachna Sansad, J J School of arts, Raheja and college of architecture under AIEEE, CET and NATA?

How many government colleges are there in Mumbai for architecture under Mumbai University?
8th April 2016, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut off marks of colleges like Rachna Sansad, J J School of arts, Raheja and college of architecture under AIEEE, CET and NATA?

Does Anyone gets admission in Architecture if the 12th % is 50 and Nata score is 100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?