4th December 2015, 04:37 PM
Aparna murthy

Whether my daughter will be considered as Local/Non-Local candidate for MH-CET?

Please let me know whether my daughter will be considered as local/non-local candidate for MH-CET if she has studied class 5 to class 12 from Maharashtra.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be considered as Local/Non Local for EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Criteria for being local candidate for MH-CET exam?
  3. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  4. Should I be considered as a local candidate or non candidate under AU region?
  5. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  6. Will I be considered as local or non local candidate in EAMCET? I belong to Manipur
  7. Will my daughter be considered as local or non local for engineering college admission in Hyderabad if she studied her primary to inter at Vizag?
  8. Is it possible to appear for MP PMT as a local candidate after completing 12th from MP? Percentage of seats for Non Local candidates?
  9. How central government (Army) employee's daughter can be treated as Local or Non Local?
  10. Can I apply for Karnataka CET as a Local candidate if studied 4 years in Singapore?
  11. Will my daughter be considered as a local candidate if she studied in Hyderabad upto 4th standard and rest in Mumbai and AP?
  12. Which street would be called local for me Andhra Pradesh or Telangana?
  13. Will I be considered as local or non local after completing my secondary outside AP and others in AP?
  14. Will I be considered local or non-local for EAMCET exam?
  15. Will I be considered local or non local if done 10th in Bahrain and +2 in Hyderabad?
  16. Will I be considered as local or non local to Hyderabad for ICET counseling?
  17. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
  18. Karnataka CET: What is the income criteria for non-creamy layer of OBC candidate?
15th September 2016, 11:24 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my daughter will be considered as Local/Non-Local candidate for MH-CET?

She will be considered as local candidate as she has completed seven consecutive years of her study from Maharashtra. But, there is no need for domicile certificate to appear for MH-CET. Even, non-local students can also fill MHT-CET application form.

Eligibility criteria for MHT-CET :-

-The candidate must hold citizenship of India.

-PIC (Person of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas citizens of India) are also eligible to apply.

-NRI (Non Residential Indian) are not eligible to apply.

-The candidate should have passed 12th or its equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English for Medical field from Education board of Maharashtra .

-The candidate must have attained at least 17 years of age at the time of applying for the exam .

-The candidate should have passed class 12th examination with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry for Engineering field.

-The candidate should have secured at least 50% (45% for OBC/SC/ST category) marks in aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?