4th December 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to get registered for PhD for applying SRF?

I completed my M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Technology. I wanted to do PhD with stipend. What are the entrance exams I need to crack? What are the fellowships available? Please do inform. Is PhD registration compulsory to apply for SRF?

24th February 2023, 04:56 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Is it mandatory to get registered for PhD for applying SRF?

To apply for Senior Research Fellowship (SRF), you will typically need to have completed or be pursuing a PhD. Therefore, it is generally not possible to apply for SRF without being registered for PhD.

As for the entrance exams, it depends on the university or institute where you plan to pursue your PhD. Some popular entrance exams for PhD in Pharmacy in India include the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT), Common Entrance Test (CET), and the National Eligibility Test (NET).

There are various fellowships available for PhD students in India such as the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), Senior Research Fellowship (SRF), and the Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC/ST candidates. These fellowships are typically offered by funding agencies such as the University Grants Commission (UGC), Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), and the Department of Science and Technology (DST). The eligibility criteria and application process for these fellowships vary and you should check with the specific funding agency for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?