5th December 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

Respected Sir,
After completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering I want to study in Abroad. Kindly tell me how to study in Abroad? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  2. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  3. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  4. Can I study further in Abroad after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  5. Is it beneficial to study B.E. in Abroad after completing Diploma in Engineering course?
  6. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  9. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  10. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  11. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  13. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  14. How to do a job in abroad after doing diploma in electronics and communication?
  15. Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  16. Can I go to abroad for further studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
6th December 2015, 09:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

No, it is not possible to study MS course in Abroad immediately after completion of your three years Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue MS course, you must have obtained Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, you are not eligible to pursue MS course. So, I suggest you to pursue B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma course, so, that you are eligible to pursue MS course in Abroad.
8th December 2015, 11:40 AM
mallesh408
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

I perceive you are considering a Masters degree from the US university. As per the general norms of the educational system in the US, one should have completed 16 years of education to be eligible for a Masters program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?