6th December 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for internship? What is the duration of internship?

Can you tell the duration of the internship? and the exact procedure? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. Procedure to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining Engineer? Duration of Internship?
  3. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  5. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  6. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  7. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  8. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(EEE) 2nd semester student in India? Procedure to fillup application forms and duration of Internship?
  10. Detailed information, duration and fee expenses to do Internship in BEL for M.Tech 2nd semester student?
  11. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
  12. What can I do for internship in 3rd semester of engineering? When interview should be taken? Actual duration of this internship?
  13. What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?
  14. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Airtel?
  16. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in L&T?
13th December 2015, 07:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for internship? What is the duration of internship?

The duration of internship varies from one organization to another organization. It also depends on the field in which you are doing internship and the role you are playing during the internship.

The procedure of application also varies from one company to another as different companies recruit interns through different process. Hence you need to check this out with the concerned company in which you are interested. Some companies recruit interns through referral while some have online provision of application. Some have offline provision of application while some recruit through resume screening and some even visits various colleges across India to recruit interns.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?