30th May 2011, 03:27 PM
prasannag.bioinfo

List of the universities offering part time Ph.D course in bioinformatic? I have done my M.Sc bioinformatic

Hi I hav done my MSc Bioinforamtics.I want to do PhD. Could you plz tel me the universities offering part time PhD in Bioinformatics
please reply soon..

16th April 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the universities offering part time Ph.D course in bioinformatic? I have done my M.Sc bioinformatic

Can any one tell me about the colleges offering part time m tech near jamshedpur,jharkhand.
11th May 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the universities offering part time Ph.D course in bioinformatic? I have done my M.Sc bioinformatic

can you supply me list of university offering Phd in bioinformatics part time or by distance education mode ?
13th October 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to know if i am eligible for phd programe since i have done bsc bioinformatics and then MSc in clinical research
13th February 2014, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Parttime M.Sc in Production Management from RIT Jamshedpur-Now NIT . How to apply for PhD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?