6th December 2015, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Short term course after BCA to get good job and good salary?

I have completed my bca from pune university I doesn't want to do Mca is there any short course that after completing I will get good salary and good job?

Related Questions:
6th December 2015, 06:20 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Short term course after BCA to get good job and good salary?

# Today, it is not possible to get good job merely on the basis of BCA degree. It is required that candidate must have master degree in order to get good salary package job in government or private sector.

# Following are the options or available courses which can be done after completion of BCA:

* Master of Computer Application (MCA)
* Master in Computer Management (MCM)
* Master in Management (MIM)
* Master of Business Administration (MBA)
* M.Sc (Information Technology)
* G CAT Masters
* Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
* Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
* LLB
* Journalism and Mass Communication

# Followings are the reasons for pursing the master degree in any discipline:

* Master degree in any discipline helps in getting job with good salary package.
* Lot of job related to system administration, networking, programming etc. are given to those candidates who have done master degree is relevant discipline.
6th December 2015, 08:09 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Short term course after BCA to get good job and good salary?

Its a great thing that you are already a BCA. As you would be well knowing that BCA stands for Bachelor in Computer Application. It deals with the study of computers and software development that can ensure a bright career for the academician. However, being mere a BCA would not help you much since the market already has a lot of B.Tech computer engineers and MCA. Thus, it is sure that you would be required to do something extra to succeed.

1. Language: Its a good idea to learn a software development language that is highly in demand in the market. Some of the top coding languages that you can learn as of now as Java, C, SQL, C++/C, Dot Net and more. It would be highly fruitful in terms of returns as you would be able to apply for hot jobs in the market through various job portals.

2. Other IT Courses: If you do not wish to do any language course, then taking up analytic courses such as Big Data, mySQL, Data Warehousing and more can come up handy. You can even try to take up Server Administration courses because every software is based on some software or the other. Hence, the demand of such courses.

3. If you still feel that you should be doing something else then apart from MCA, there is also MBA that you can consider: It stands for Masters in Business Administration and is a 2 years full time post graduation program that can work wonders about career. This is also because MBA is a short course and 2 years would not make much of a difference to your career otherwise.

To get a good seat in any of the good MBA Colleges, you have to crack entrances in the name of CAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT, NMAT, SNAP, IIFT, etc. It is also necessary that you get a good rank/percentile in these so that you would be called for Group Discussion / Personal Interview. Thus, doing MBA is another option that you can think of if you wish to continue your studies after BCA.
6th December 2015, 09:36 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

You can choose some short term courses any one of the specialization.

JAVA

SQL

ORACLE

NETWORKING

C,C++

SAP

.NET

Job selection in software companies:- On the based of written exam,Technical test & HR interview

Companies offering job to graduate :- TCS

WIPRO

INFOSYS

DELL

HCL

HP
31st March 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BCA i doesn't want to do MCA, after BCA sap course is good or not?
7th April 2018, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BCA i doesn't want to do MCA, after BCA what to do for get high salary
1st July 2019, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bca but I have backlogs.so I have one more year to complete bca.recently bca course got over .still I need to get results for last semester.so I don't want to sit in my house passing time.so what course can I do meanwhile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?