7th December 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Whether Integrated PhD is preferable over M.Sc and PhD?

Dear Friends,
I am a T.Y.B.Sc student. Kindly advice me whether Integrated PhD is preferable over separate M.Sc and PhD? If so then why? Please advice me.

15th December 2015, 05:11 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether Integrated PhD is preferable over M.Sc and PhD?

It can be preferable but a lot depends on the University from where you are doing the course.
You need to do the Integrated PhD course from a reputed University where the course has been going on for at least 5 years.
If you are getting the chance to join a University where the course has just begun then it is better to do the courses separately.
So if you are getting the chance of Integrated PhD from an University where the course has been going on for a long time then it is beneficial over the separate courses otherwise it is better to do the courses separately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?