7th December 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD after completion of B.Sc(Mathematics)?

Sir,
I want to know that after my B.Sc Honours in Mathematics I am eligible to do Integrated PhD? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  2. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  3. Which course of Phd I need to select after completion of 5 years MS integrated course?
  4. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  5. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD if secured 51% in M.Com? List of colleges in India?
  6. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of ME SE integrated 5 years course?
  8. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India?
  9. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  10. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  12. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Bioinformatics being a B.Sc 3rd year student?
  13. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?
  14. Eligibility to do PhD course for who has completed Integrated M.Tech postgraduate on Diploma basis?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Mathematics?
  16. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  17. Am I eligible to apply in CSIR-NET to study PhD in Pharmaceutics being a Integrated M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) candidate?
  18. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
22nd December 2015, 01:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD after completion of B.Sc(Mathematics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know that after my B.Sc Honours in Mathematics I am eligible to do Integrated PhD? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
After completion of B.Sc degree, you can't apply for Ph.D course.

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?