7th December 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Top 10 Textile companies offering Training to Clothing & Textile candidate in India? How to get selected for the training?

Hi,
I have completed Clothing & Textile course. Now I want to do Training in any one of the top ten textile companies in India. Which company will provide me Training? What should I do to ensure that I will get selected for the Training? Kindly provide me the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 textile companies in India to do training? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?
  2. Top 10 Textile companies offering Training to B.Tech 3rd year student in India?
  3. Training in top 10 Textile companies for B.Tech 3rd year student of NIT Durgapur in India?
  4. List of top 10 textile companies? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can i apply for Government hand loom sector after PG in Textile & Clothing and 4 years teaching experience?
  6. Is there a Ph.D in textile? What are the universities offering Ph.D in textile? What are the subjects there in Ph.D in textile?
  7. Best Textile Chemistry colleges for B.Tech?
  8. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  9. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  10. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  11. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  12. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  13. List of colleges offering B.Tech in Textile and Fashion designing who take admission in 2nd year after diploma in textile designing?
  14. When is the NET exam for Arts students? Is December NET for Arts students?
  15. What steps I should follow to apply for internships in BHEL/ECIL/BEL companies?
  16. Am I eligible to do SAP Training if pursuing B.Tech(Textile Technology) final semester?
  17. In which college I will get admission if secured 139 AIR in GATE for M.Tech(Textile Engineering) being a general candidate?
  18. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
1st April 2018, 05:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top 10 Textile companies offering Training to Clothing & Textile candidate in India? How to get selected for the training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed Clothing & Textile course. Now I want to do Training in any one of the top ten textile companies in India. Which company will provide me Training? What should I do to ensure that I will get selected for the Training? Kindly provide me the answer soon. Thank you!

Those candidates who have studied Clothing & Textile course can apply for training in various textile companies like

Alok Industries - Official Website

Reliance Industries - Official Website

Lakshmi Mills - Official Website

Paramount Textile Mills - Official Website

VTM Limited - Official Website

Kasim Textile Mills - Official Website

Strands Textile Mills - Official Website

Oriental Weaving and Processing Mills - Official Website

Candidates have to apply for internships through their college training and placement cell or directly. They have to apply for internships with NOC from their college, resume and covering letter. Candidates are shortlisted for internships based on merit and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?