7th December 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Experience required for admission into PGDHRM after diploma in EEE?

Sir how many years diploma wanted experience for doing pgdhrm? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. And please tell me how I can do this?

8th December 2015, 05:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Experience required for admission into PGDHRM after diploma in EEE?

For admission in PGDHRM you need graduation qualification first. With diploma qualification you can't apply for a post graduate diploma course. Therefore, you don't need any experience but a degree qualification in any stream.

Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the university or on the basis of CAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT.
8th December 2015, 11:56 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

PGDHRM stands for Post graduate diploma in Human resource management.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for PGDHRM is that the candidate must hold a bachelors degree in any stream from a recognized university.

As you have not completed your graduation, you are not eligible to apply for PGDHRM course. After completion of Diploma pursue graduation in EEE and after completion of the course or in the final year of the course you can apply for PGDHRM.

As such experience is not mandatory to apply for this course, freshers can also apply.
29th March 2023, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Can a diploma holder in e&c pursue pgdhrm course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?