8th December 2015, 12:04 AM
chhavi gagneja

Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?

I have done my B.sc in HM and I have work experience of 3 years in banquet as a steward.Now I want to pursue my higher studies...should i go for MBA in HM or masters in HM or M.sc in HM? And what is difference between them and which 1 has better job opportunity and salary??

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  2. Difference between M.A, M.Sc and simple masters in any subject?
  3. What is the difference between masters in professional engineering and masters in engineering?
  4. What to do MCA or M.Sc IT? Difference between both the courses? Benefits of M.Sc IT upon MCA?
  5. Difference between MBA and regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLB and LLM?
  6. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  7. Difference between CC MBA and Regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLM and LLB?
  8. What is the difference between MBA and HR? Which are the various sections in MBA?
  9. Master in Agri-Business and Master degree in Agriculture are both the same courses?
  10. Can I do MBA along with MTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Basic difference between masters of finance and masters of financial Engineering? universities in US offering the course? Fee structure and opportunities?
  12. Which courses can be done after BSC.IT ?
  13. How to do masters in India? I have done MBA and masters in marketing
  14. Difference between MSc IT and MCA? What should I opt between MSc IT and MCA?
  15. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  16. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  17. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  18. After B.Tech IT should I choose MBA or MS? Difference between MS and MSc?
8th December 2015, 11:19 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I go for MBA in HM or Masters in HM or M.Sc in HM? What is the difference between all of them?

After B.SC in Hotel Management there are some options for higher studies.

Master of Hotel Management

M.Sc in Hotel & catering management

M.Sc in Hotel management

M.Sc in Tourism

M.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration

MBA in Hospitality

MBA in Hotel Management

MBA in Tourism & Hotel Management

Both are good options for your career if you will go for MBA in HM it will give you more advantage as you already done B.Sc in HM.

Salary after MBA in HM:- Salary will be around of Rs 30,000/- per month in the beginning in government sector.

For Hotel Manager it may range from Rs 1,80,000 to Rs 3,50,000 per year in private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?