9th December 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to reappear in ISC Mathematics Board exam if qualified in 6 subjects?

Sir,
My son is appearing ISC Board examination. His Mathematics paper is not done yet according to his expectation. So he want to reappear for Mathematics in ISC Board exam, but he has already done 6th paper out of seven. So, is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to reappear in 12th ISC Board exam if disqualify in more than 4 subjects?
  2. Is it beneficial to reappear if secured 71% in 12th ISC Board exam?
  3. Can I reappear if disqualify in 4 subjects of 12th ISC Board exam?
  4. Possibility to reappear in Board exam if completed 12th ISC about 2 years ago?
  5. Can I reappear if secured less marks in 12th ISC Board exam? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply?
  6. Whether PCM completed candidate can reappear in 12th ISC Board exam with Biology?
  7. Is it possible to reappear in 12th ISC with additional subject?
  8. Is it possible to reappear in 12th Mathematics WBCHSE Board exam?
  9. Will I be considered pass if qualified in 4 subjects out of 6 subjects in ISC Board?
  10. Do I have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam?
  11. How can I reappear in ISC 12th exam after scoring 67% in 12th exam?
  12. Should I reappear for ISC improvement exam in 2015 or not?
  13. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam with Biology if secured 73% with Mathematics?
  14. Am I eligible to reappear if doesn't score well in English of 12th ISC Board exam?
  15. Reappearing in ISC exam this year?
  16. Is there Best of 4 or Best of 5 criteria available in ISC Board exam? Minimum marks to qualify in Mathematics?
  17. Is mathematics compulsory to include in top four subjects(like English) while calculating aggregate required in St. Xavier College,Kolkata? I've mathematics in class 12th in ISC board -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I appear in Improvement exam if disqualify in Mathematics of 12th ISC?
10th December 2015, 03:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear in ISC Mathematics Board exam if qualified in 6 subjects?

Yes, your son can go for improvement examination in the concluding year and can go for the paper. But do ask your so to score well otherwise if will be of no use to waste one year without any benefit.
10th December 2015, 04:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear in ISC Mathematics Board exam if qualified in 6 subjects?

Yes, it is possible to reappear in ISC Mathematics Board examination if your son has not qualified in it and qualified in remaining six subjects. To qualify in ISC Board Mathematics examination, you must have to appear in Supplementary examinations and if you are interested to increase your aggregate of all other subjects, you can appear in Improvement examinations. Since, you have not qualified in Mathematics subject, you can reappear in ISC Board Mathematics examination.
8th May 2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I have scored low in maths but still I have been given a pass certificate. In rest of the subjects I have scored 70, so can I reappear maths exam on the same year that is-2019
8th May 2019, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I have scored low marks in my maths ISC 2019 SO CAN I REAPPEAR MATHS EXAM ON THE SAME YEAR 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?