9th December 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for industrial training in GAIL for Civil 3rd year student?

Hi Sir,
I am student of B.Tech 3rd year from Civil Engineering branch. How I can apply for Industrial Training in GAIL company? Kindly let me know about the procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. From where I can pursue my industrial training after 3rd year of B.Tech so that I may even get some stipend?
  2. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Industrial Training for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student in Bangalore/Mangalore?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  4. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
  5. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Industrial Training for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for one month Industrial Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  10. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student?
  11. What is the duration of Industrial Training in L & T?
  12. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  13. What steps I need to follow to apply for training in GAIL?
  14. Industrial Training in Summer for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  16. List of industries which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Industrial training in winter session for 3rd year CSE student?
  18. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
13th December 2015, 07:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for industrial training in GAIL for Civil 3rd year student?

Procedure to apply for industrial training in GAIL :-

- Since there is no online process of application, so you need to apply through offline mode. You can take help of referral of any of the employees working in GAIL. Otherwise you need to approach on your own. You need to get the application form for industrial training in GAIL. The forms are issued in the month of March-April for summer training and November for winter training.

- Fill the application form correctly as per the specified instructions in it, submit the requisite documents along with it and submit the demand draft of the fees of the training to register yourself successfully for the training in GAIL.
29th April 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for industrial training in GAIL for Civil 3rd year student?

Sir, I am student of B tech mechanical engineering 3rd year from mechanical branch how can apply for industrial training six months in Gail company, kindly let me know about the procedure asap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?