9th December 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Age limit and type of jobs available in government being a 34 years old and working in a private company?

Hi Sir,
Am 34 years old and I am working with a PVT company, can I apply for a government job and what is the age limit for the same. I am reddy by caste and comes as OBC in category. Let me know the age limit and the type of jobs that I can apply for.
Regards,
Babu Prabhakar

Related Questions:
10th December 2015, 04:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit and type of jobs available in government being a 34 years old and working in a private company?

As, you belong to OBC category, you can probably opt for ggovernment jobs in various sectors such as;

> Banking,

> SSC,

> UPSC, etc.

You should probably hurry as you only have a year or two more to be left with the age related criteria.
12th September 2017, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit and type of jobs available in government being a 34 years old and working in a private company?

I am Ramesh kumar Verma from u.p ballia I have a completed 3 years diploma in electronics engineering. Please tell me about government job or limited company.

Regards
Ramesh Karl verma
26th June 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I'm saroja 29 years old i completed 10th currently i'm working to private company i need government job is it eligible for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?