10th December 2015, 01:05 PM
Harshitha ravikumar

Best courses available to do after B.Com?

I'm pursuing my graduation in commerce. I want to know the best course available after bcom as I'm not interested in accounting field I want to work something like hotel managing or tourism. Are any courses available to do after bcom studies?

10th December 2015, 05:47 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Best courses available to do after B.Com?

If you are not interested in accounting field than you can change your field. You can go for these courses:
LLB (Bachelor of Law)
Hotel Management
Hospitality
Tourism Guide
Air hostess course
B.Sc nursing course

The best choice for the girls are B.Sc nursing and Airline jobs.
You can do 3 year B.Sc nursing course and after completing course there are a huge opportunity for the candidates competing this course. And the interested candidates can also go abroad for the jobs.
Similarly Airlines jobs are also very good for the students who wish to go abroad for the jobs. In Airline jobs you can go for Air hostess jobs , Ground Staff jobs or there are also so many companies in the Airport there you can recruit. And you will be such a very good opportunities there to go abroad and work there.
10th December 2015, 08:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harshitha ravikumar View Post
I'm pursuing my graduation in commerce. I want to know the best course available after bcom as I'm not interested in accounting field I want to work something like hotel managing or tourism. Are any courses available to do after bcom studies?
You are pursuing B.Com course and you are interested on hotel managing and tourism so you can do MBA in Hotel Management and Tourism.

Because you aren't interested on M.Com course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance Exams:-

CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education
20th June 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in accounting hons . I want to pursue post graduation in accounting field ? PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOME GOOD COURSE THROUGH WHICH I CAN GET A GOOD JOB TOO
13th August 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

I just started my bcom final year, I am neither interested in accounts nor in hotel management or airlines. What options do I have?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?