10th December 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A?

I have completed my aircraft maintenance engineering from Bangalore in 2010 and cleared paper 1. can i give exam of aeronautical society of India section A. Please help me knowing.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  2. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  3. Can I do MS Aerospace Engineering course after doing Aircraft Maintanence course from DGGA approved organization?
  4. Which position is having good career scope between Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and Aeronautical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is Alpine Institute of Aeronautics, Dehradun a good Institutes?
  6. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aircraft maintenance after completion of B.Tech in aeronautical engineering?
  8. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  9. Use of studying B.E Avionics? Basics of Avionics?
  10. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Doubt regarding Aircraft compass swing training
  12. Can one continue with Aeronautical Engineering after completing Aircraft Maintenance course?
  13. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech course with mechanical stream through lateral entry? I have completed 3 Years Diploma in Aeronautical Engg. & Aircraft Maintenance with aggregate 81.60% (in Honors)
  14. Which entrance exam I have to give to get admission in Aircraft Maintenance engineering
  15. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
  16. Best country to study MS in Aircraft Maintenance Systems for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) candidate? List of universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  17. Where could I get good Aircraft maintenance jobs?
  18. Can one study Aeronautical engineering after completing Aircarft maintenance course?
11th December 2015, 12:57 AM
iphone5s

Default Re: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A?

No you can not appear for the Aeronautical exam although you have cleared the training as well as course in aircraft maintenance. Since, both the field are quite different although they belong to same domain. For aeronautical entrance exam you must have completed your aeronautical engineering from any of the recognized engineering institution.
22nd July 2020, 09:37 AM
Ajit320

Default Re: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A?

No , AME student are not eligible for Aeronautical Society of India. Coz as you know AME is a certification course now a days some changes happen in AME course but As of now you can not apply they need degree in Aeronautical Engineering and first of all Old AME course can not count as degree course . So you are not eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?