10th December 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Graduate Engineer in HCL?

Hi Sir,
I am from Delhi and going to attend HCL Interview for Graduate Engineer post. I want to know that what will be the job profile for Graduate Engineer in HCL? Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. Job profile and salary of Senior Software Engineer in HCL Technologies?
  2. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  3. Detailed information about job profile of Associate Software Engineer in Infosys?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to get desktop support engineer job in HCL?
  5. Telecom companies offering Telecom Engineer recruitment to B.Tech(E&TC) last semester candidate? Job profile of Telecom Engineer?
  6. Can I get job in HCL if working as Network Engineer in UK based company?
  7. What will be my salary after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  9. Can I get job as a Desktop Support Engineer in HCL if pursuing B.Com through Distance Education and Hardware & Networking course from Jetking?
  10. Job Profile for IT companies like Google.Wipro,HCL? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of jobs i can do in abroad after studying ME VLSI?
  12. Which type of jobs will I get in Railways after doing B.E in computer engineering
  13. Will ICFAI MBA distance learning course add to my profile for getting better job opportunities?
  14. Being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student can I apply for job in HCL? Requirements to apply for job in HCL?
  15. Chances of getting a job as Software Engineer in Kerala or else where? Salary and job profile?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS job having 3 years work experience in HCL?
  17. What are the job prospects of an IPR Graduate? I am an engineer graduate in CSE
  18. What should I do to get Job being a Graduate of Mechanical Engineer?
26th December 2015, 06:50 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Job profile of Graduate Engineer in HCL?

Let me tell you that HCL interview has been postponed, everyone has been informed about this. So, now HCL is not conducting any interview.

Basically, job profile for which HCL was hiring is for Trainee engineer.
Trainee engineer are sometimes called Associate Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?