10th December 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for job in foreign countries after B.E in Mechanical engineering?

Sir I am BE mechanical engineering student I need to work in foreign countries how I can get jobs in other countries?

11th December 2015, 03:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for job in foreign countries after B.E in Mechanical engineering?

No, you cannot get a job in foreign countries immediately after completion of your B.E Mechanical Engineering course. Foreign countries does not give work visa immediately for candidates who have just completed Graduation. To get work visa for doing job in foreign countries, you must have to apply for student visa and you need to pursue your higher studies in foreign universities and after completion of your studies, if you can get a job then, you can apply for Work Visa for doing job in foreign countries.
11th December 2015, 11:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for job in foreign countries after B.E in Mechanical engineering?

It is not so easy to apply and get a job in foreign country. This is because there are various external factors like Visa issues, work permit issues, etc. Hence, you can get a job in foreign country through below ways.

- Get a job in MNC which offers onshore opportunities.
- Get a job in MNC which gives you posting in a foreign country.
- Pursue higher studies in abroad after which you can get work permit there easily.
12th December 2015, 12:18 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am BE mechanical engineering student I need to work in foreign countries how I can get jobs in other countries?
You can get a job in foreign countries like Singapore, Dubai, New Zealand, Malaysia and UAE. But you have to gain some work experience in India to get a job in abroad. You have to work either in the core or in non core companies for at least 2 or 3 years. After that you can try for a job in abroad. It is very difficult to get a job in foreign countries without experience. There are some reputed job consultants available; you can contact them for more details or you can contact the friends or seniors working in abroad also. You can check the job vacancy details in foreign countries through the newspapers or through job portals. You can also apply for a job online. If shortlisted they will call for an interview.
7th February 2017, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

How to apply job in foreign country after BE mechanical engineering fresher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?