10th December 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for scholarship while pursuing graduation and have done 12th with 94%?

I have done my 12th in 2013 and got 94% marks. And now I am doing my graduation. So can I get the scholarship for college studies now also?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship if completed 12th in Tamil Nadu and pursuing Graduation in Maharashtra being a Open category student?
  2. Can I get scholarship if secured 97% in 12th and pursuing Graduation?
  3. Can I apply for scholarship on 12th basis if pursuing B.Com 4th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which exam to appear for pursuing graduation in USA after 12th Economics?
  5. Why I am not getting my scholarship if applied in 12th, now pursuing PG?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?
  7. Is there any scholarships available for Hindu students with poor financial background for doing B.Tech course?
  8. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in English?
  9. Is it possible for me to get scholarship after scoring 9.6CGPA in 10th and 84.8% in 12th?
  10. Scholarship to study Graduation for a candidate who has secured 81% in 12th RBSE?
  11. Can I get Scholarship being a candidate having scored 88% in 12th Class and pursuing CA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get any Scholarship having scored 75% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 59% in BBA and pursuing PGDM?
  13. How can I get scholarship to study Graduation after completing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student who has secured 92% in 12th CBSE?
  15. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc(Geology) candidate with 76.4% in 12th AHSEC?
  16. Need details of Scholarship for MP Board student?
  17. List trusts offering Scholarship to AIPMT qualified students?
  18. Whether scheme of MHRD Scholarship is different for 12th standard and for Graduation?
11th December 2015, 10:13 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for scholarship while pursuing graduation and have done 12th with 94%?

No, you are not eligible to apply for scholarships after 2 years on 10+2 educational qualification.

As CBSE offers CSSS scholarships only for those candidates who have passed 10+2 in same academic year and are interested in higher studies. You have missed a chance to get it.

But to know about other scholarships details and eligibility criteria visit at www.scholarships.gov.in.
11th December 2015, 07:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for scholarship while pursuing graduation and have done 12th with 94%?

To be eligible to get scholarship for pursuing Graduation course after completion of your 12th standard, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

1. You should not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should be less than two lakh rupees.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/, if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct then, you will be granted scholarship for pursuing your higher studies.
11th December 2015, 08:02 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

CSSS stand for Central Sector Scholarship Scheme and it is scholarship for candidates who have performed well in 10+2 board examination.

But, as according to its eligibility criteria only candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in same year are eligible to apply. So, you cannot apply for this in 2015 or 2016.

The scholarship is provided for higher studies to girls and boys under Ministry Of Human Resource Development. The detail about scholarship is available at https://scholarships.gov.in/main.do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?