11th December 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Whether Diploma CET will be conducted this year? Release date of application form?

Hello Sir,
Will Diploma CET conduct for this year? When its application form will release? Please tell me as soon as possible. Looking for quick reply.

Related Questions:
  1. From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application?
  2. From where I will get the application form of Diploma CET? Date of upcoming Diploma CET?
  3. Date of Diploma CET exam? Where to get application form?
  4. Procedure to re-appear in KCET 2016?
  5. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  6. Information, fee and examination date of CET for diploma holder? When the application form will be released?
  7. Last date for submission of CET form? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  8. When the application form of Diploma CET will be released in Karnataka? Examination date of Diploma CET?
  9. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  10. Last date of submission of form of diploma CET? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Month and date of Diploma CET entrance exam? Procedure to fill up the form?
  12. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  13. How can I get the application form of Diploma CET? Syllabus of Diploma CET?
  14. How may I get application forms for CET which is conducted by Punjabi University? Is this application form available on university website? What's the web link for the same?
  15. What is the date of release and last date of submission of online application form for BITS Pilani?
  16. When the application form of Diploma CET will be released? Cost of application form?
  17. When the notification of Diploma CET will be released? Examination date of Diploma CET?
  18. Where to get the application form for CET for diploma holders
3rd June 2017, 01:22 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether Diploma CET will be conducted this year? Release date of application form?

Yes, Diploma CET is conducted every year for admission of candidates direct in 2nd year of 4 years of B.Tech/B.E.
Eligibility criteria for Diploma CET:
>Candidate must have passes Diploma in Engineering and Technology with 45% and above marks from a recognized board.
>Age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years.

The application form for Diploma CET will be issued in the last week of April and the registration process would end in early June.
Form cost would be Rs 650 for general cast candidates and Rs 500 for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?