11th December 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year in Bangalore for a Diploma holder?

Sir,
I am a Diploma holder completed my Diploma in Bangalore. What entrance exam I have to write after Diploma to get seat in 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE) in Bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  2. Entrance exams to study in NIT/IIT for Diploma holder?
  3. Entrance exams to study B.Tech for Computer Engineering Diploma holder?
  4. Transfer of diploma college from one to another college -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission 2nd year B.E in Maharashtra and Bangalore?
  6. Entrance exams to study Engineering Diploma for ITI holder?
  7. Am I eligible for 12th level entrance exams being Diploma holder?
  8. How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year being a Diploma holder?
  9. How to do part time job in bangalore while in 2nd year diploma in civil engineering
  10. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  11. Can Polytechnic diploma holder give the entrance exam for IIT JEE?
  12. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Europe for Diploma holder?
  13. Entrance exams to get admission in 2nd year of B.E. for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  14. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Mechanical engineering Diploma holder can study B.Sc in Computer Science? How can I get admission in 2nd year?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  17. Can a diploma student get direct admission into 2nd year of engineering? Study material for entrance exam preparation?
  18. Entrance exams to pursue B.Tech or B.E. IT from Bangalore or Gujarat after Diploma?
25th December 2015, 11:01 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year in Bangalore for a Diploma holder?

To get admission to study B.Tech (CSE) after completion of your three years Diploma course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech (CSE) course.
27th December 2015, 09:12 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Entrance exams to study B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year in Bangalore for a Diploma holder?

Lateral entry exam is conducted by State Board of Technical Education of every state.CET is the entrance exam conducted by Bangalore board.The exam consists of choose the correct word pattern.
The basic subjects for students of all branches include:
-->first year and third semester maths.
-->Physics
-->Chemistry

As you are a Computer Science and Engineering student,the other subjects that include are:
-->Data Base Management System
-->Java
-->Operating System
-->Microprocessor
-->Data Structures
-->Web Technologies etc
25th February 2016, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

can i write cet and LEET, ECET, JELET or jee main exam after i complete my diploma in cs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?