11th December 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

What kind of concession I will get in Education Loan to study MS in Abroad through GRE being an ST student?

Sir,
I am an ST student. I am preparing for GRE. I am studying in B.E. with scholarship. But, I don’t want to depend fully on scholarship. I need to get education loan for my education i.e.; during MS in Abroad. So, what concession I get as I came under ST category?
Thank You!

12th December 2015, 07:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of concession I will get in Education Loan to study MS in Abroad through GRE being an ST student?

The subsidy or concession depends on the concerned bank which is providing the education loan or the bank which you approach for education loan. Some banks have lower rates of interest while some have certain percent of education loan as subsidy while some do not have any such clause as this is not dependent totally on the Reserve Bank of India and its rules and regulations. Hence you need to approach a bank and find out whether any such subsidy or concession exists for the ST students. It also depends on the education loan amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?