11th December 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Advantages and disadvantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine over India?

Hello,
I have heard that MBBS of Ukraine is very useful, means, the education is very good and favourable. But I am studying in India and I want to do MBBS in future. Can you tell me what are the advantages of doing MBBS in Ukraine and also tell me the disadvantages. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  2. Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee?
  3. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine?
  4. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  6. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Advantages and disadvantages of diploma in electronics
  8. Is there MCI screening test for PG degree from Ukraine? Is it possible to practice in India after studying there?
  9. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  10. What are the advantages of studying MBBS in China for Indian student?
  11. How should I build my career after finishing 12th science exam with 2nd class?
  12. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  13. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in MCI exam after completing MBBS from Ukraine?
  15. Should I do Post Graduation in Ukraine being a Medical student from last 6 years? Whether Internship certificate from Ukraine is accepted globally?
  16. Advantages and disadvantages of Electronics Diploma from IETE?
  17. Which group is better in engineering? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
  18. What are the advantages and disadvantages of sole proprietor?
27th September 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Advantages and disadvantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine over India?

Can you tell me what are the advantages of doing MBBS in Ukraine and also tell me the disadvantages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?