11th December 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship to do long term CET coaching after PUC with 89%?

Sir I have passed my puc 2nd with 89 percentage in science and now I want take one year long term CET coaching. So can I get any kind of scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Coaching for EAMCET? better to have short term or long term coaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which one is better between Coaching and Self Study?
  3. Is there any long term coaching center for EAMCET in Mahdipatnam Area? What is required to get a medicine seat in government and private college in AP?
  4. How should I take CAT coaching after passing B.Tech?
  5. Which are the good colleges to join long term coaching for medical entrance through NEET exam?
  6. Best coaching centres in Vizag for GATe Mechanical long term?
  7. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering?
  8. Should I do short term or long term course after doing Bachelors in Electrical?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if secured 88.8% in 2nd PUC?
  10. Eligibility to get scholarship for general student who has secured 91.67% in 2nd PUC?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for your scholarship with 87% marks in PUC?
  12. Best coaching centre for admission in long term coaching in MBBS?
  13. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  14. Where to join for long term coaching for medical entrance exam in AP with Hostel Facility?
  15. Long term coaching along with hostel facility in Vijayawada, AP? Syllabus for Intermediate?
  16. Where to do long term coaching for IIT JEE exam which is to be held 2 years later?
  17. I have interest in Automobiles? How to make a career in the field of Automobiles Technology?
  18. Which is the best Coaching Institute to take Long Term Coaching for EAMCET and AIEEE Exams?
2nd February 2018, 12:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship to do long term CET coaching after PUC with 89%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have passed my puc 2nd with 89 percentage in science and now I want take one year long term CET coaching. So can I get any kind of scholarship?

Students who want to do long term CET coaching after PUC with 89% marks can apply for Gangotri Resources & Development Society (GRDS) Scholarship. Students who are enrolled in a Coaching Institute for the preparation of engineering or medical entrance examinations are eligible to apply for the GRDS Scholarship. Students can apply online for the registration of GRDS scholarship. Students have to appear for the online scholarship examination conducted by Gangotri Resources & Development Society (GRDS) for getting scholarships. The GRDS website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?