12th December 2015, 01:14 PM
Gafu aljish shanu

Any chance is there to join BE in Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral entry?

Sir I am gafur i am studying diploma in Petrochemical engineering coimbatore. so after my diploma course tell me sir anything chances are there to join BE aeronautical engineering in lateral entry base.?????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  2. Is this possible to join Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Computer Engineering in final year?
  3. Aeronautical Engineering after BSc -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I join Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering through lateral entry after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
  5. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  7. In CET which exam to choose to get lateral entry for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  9. Is it possible to join BE through lateral entry after B.Sc. in Guwahati?
  10. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  11. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  12. Can I get admission in lateral entry programme in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication
  13. Any chance to get lateral entry in A reputed college after 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical engineering
  14. Is there any Aeronautical Engineering college in which I can get lateral entry on diploma engineering basis after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to join Lateral Entry in NERIST Arunachal?
  16. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E?
  17. Can I be able to join Lateral entry in engineering in Kerala after doing diploma in lateral entry scheme?
  18. How to join B.Arch in Lateral entry after completing diploma in civil engineering?
13th December 2015, 10:29 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any chance is there to join BE in Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral entry?

It is possible to join the 2nd year of B.E./B.Tech through lateral entry if you have studied in same field.You need to give the state level entrance exam to get admission in to any engineering college/university.

Eligibility Criteria:- You should have minimum 60% marks to apply for graduation program.

SC/ST categorised need to score a minimum of 55%.

Among the total entry seats 85% are allotted as merit seats of the indian government & the rest of 15% is for the management quota.

Entrance exam duration:- 2 hours

Exam Pattern & syllabus:- Subjects will be include of the ICSE or CBSE I.E. Maths,Chemistry & physics of XI & XII classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?