13th December 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Delhi University with 75% in 12th Open Schooling?

Hello,
I have got 75% in Open Schooling in 12th standard. Can I get admission in Delhi University? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

15th December 2015, 06:17 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Delhi University with 75% in 12th Open Schooling?

You are eligible to get admission in Delhi University after scoring 75% marks in open schooling.

In order to get admission in Delhi University, first you need to apply for the admission process at official website of Delhi University which is http://www.dua.ac.in. Applications are invited for undergraduate course from May end of every year.

Once application process is over. Cut off lists are generated for admission process in various colleges. You can get admission in colleges in which percentage criteria is less than or equal to your percentage.
15th December 2015, 09:49 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Delhi University with 75% in 12th Open Schooling?

Delhi university is among the best university in India. Admission in university is on the basis of board ( 10+2 ) aggregate for most of courses.

So, it is very tough to get admission in any colleges of university with 75% aggregate in board examination. The cut off for admission in different courses are very high and even rises every year.

But, you can fill application form to check your eligibility in choice of your stream for admission. To get previous year cut off list visit at www.du.ac.in.
15th December 2015, 11:37 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get admission in DU with 75% aggregate in board examination.

For almost all course the cut off marks is above 90% in best four but few relaxation for OBC , SC, ST, PWD, Sports quota candidates. So, if you belong to reserved category you can apply for admission in 2016-17 academic session.

The application form for admission will be available from May at official website of DU. To get previous year cut off list visit at www.du.ac.in.
15th December 2015, 03:37 PM
rituja mukherjee

NIOS is one of the Institute whose certificates and marks are accepted everywhere. If you wish to join Delhi university then you will be allowed to do so. At least you will be eligible to fillup and submit the form. But this has to be kept in mind that the colleges under Delhi university arranges for entrance exams for each of its subjects. You have to apply for such test in order to get through.
15th December 2015, 03:54 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

With 75% marks in 10+2 from open schooling, you can apply for admission process in Delhi University. Whether you will get admission or not it will totally depend upon various cut off lists generated by university for admission in various colleges.

After completion of admission process, Delhi University generates cut off lists which has percentage criteria for admission in different college. If your percentage of marks is equal to more than percentage required for admission in any college, you can get admission in that college.

Applications for 2016 admission will be available from May, 2016. You can apply online at http://www.du.ac.in
15th December 2015, 08:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

It really doesn't matter as to from which board you are from, admission to DU is basically provided on the basis of merit list.

But, I am sorry to say that in 75% if you are seeking admission in DU, then you will probably have to face disappointment as students above 90% at their +2 level also sometimes struggle for admission.
15th December 2015, 10:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission in Delhi University with 75% marks in 10+2 from open schooling. The admission is based on percentage of marks but it depends upon cut off marks or percentage mentioned by university in its various cut off lists.

You can apply for admission in Delhi University at http://www.du.ac.in. Online applications are available from May of every year. The first cut off list is out in last week of June. After that you can take admission if your percentage meets any cut off of any college or you need to wait for second cut off and so on.
17th December 2015, 11:14 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that, you can definitely get admission in Delhi University with 75% as the minimum percentage for taking admission in Delhi University is 45% in aggregate in class 12th or equivalent.
However, you have to take care of the cut off marks also. If the cut off list is high then you may face problem in admission with this percentage of marks also.
5th June 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage I need in NIOS to get admission in Shri Ram College Of Commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?