13th December 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Is Mathematics compulsory to be in best of 4 subjects to study Economics Honours in Delhi University?

Hello Sir,
Is Mathematics compulsory for doing Economics Honours in Delhi University. If yes, then how much marks are required to do Economics Honours. Please tell me answer. I have scored only 33 marks in Mathematics, but its my additional subject. My best of 4 subjects aggregate is 88.5% including Economics. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  2. Can I study BBA/B.A./B.Com/B.Sc Economics Honours course in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  3. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  5. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours?
  6. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  7. What are the subjects enlisted in Economics(H) course? Whether Mathematics is important for this? Scope of Economics(H)?
  8. Can I study Economics Honours without Mathematics in 12th standard? -- [New]
  9. Is it compulsory to have Economics in BA to study MBA?
  10. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  11. Procedure for admission in Physical education college?
  12. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for Economics (Hons)?
  13. Can I get admission in DU for Economics honours?
  14. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  16. How to get admission in economics honors? I am pure statistics and business economics student
  17. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  18. Which course should I prefer BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)?
15th December 2015, 11:58 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Mathematics compulsory to be in best of 4 subjects to study Economics Honours in Delhi University?

Mathematics is a compulsory subject for the course of Economics Hons.
Your marks in the best of 4 aggregate is good enough to get admission to a decent college for the course of Economics Hons.
There is no particular marks that is set for a particular subject for the admission to Economics Hons to Delhi University.
So you need not worry and once the Merit Lists comes out you need to wait patiently for your name to come and once it does you will be able to take admission to the course of Economics Hons in Delhi University.
So do not worry about the marks that you have obtained in Mathematics as you have a very good chance of getting admission for the course of Economics Hons in Delhi University.
25th June 2017, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Mathematics compulsory to be in best of 4 subjects to study Economics Honours in Delhi University?

Hello sir, I dont have maths as a subject in my humanities HS course but i am really interested in economics and want to pursue higher studies in delhi university
Is it compulsory to have maths as a subject?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?