13th December 2015, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities for Political Science graduate?

Hi,
I am a graduate with Political Science as my main subject. What are the career options for me if I want to work in a field related to Political Science. I am 26 years old male.
With Regards-
Soumya Iliza

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities for me after completing graduation in political science
  2. Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate?
  3. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  4. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  5. Age limit for becoming a lecturer in College?
  6. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil in Political Science? Job opportunities for Political Science postgraduate?
  7. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  8. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  9. Is Political Science Honours beneficial getting jobs in future? -- [New]
  10. Can I choose History and Political Science if I am a graduate in science?
  11. Career opportunities for 12th NIOS student?
  12. Possibility to do Integrated M.A. in Political Science for Commerce student? Career prospects and benefits in Politics?
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  14. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  15. List of some career opportunities after completing HSC(science)? Should I try my career in mass media? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Career options after M.A Political Science
  17. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  18. Am I eligible for NET and SLET Exams after completion of MBA course from IGNOU?
15th December 2015, 11:37 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Career opportunities for Political Science graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a graduate with Political Science as my main subject. What are the career options for me if I want to work in a field related to Political Science. I am 26 years old male.
With Regards-
Soumya Iliza
The candidate has many job opportunities in both government and private sector companies.
The candidate can work in government banks as the clerk and PO.
The recruitment is done through IBPS.
The candidate can appear for SSC, Indian Railways, State Government jobs, Postal Services and Defence.

The candidate can work in colleges and universities, Government Agencies, Public Relations Departments, Consulting Agencies, Publishing houses, Intelligence wings, Politics, Law Firms, Social Work Organisations, Research Organisations etc.
The candidate can work as Campaign Organiser, Public Opinion Analyst, Legislative Analyst, Policy Analyst, Political Commentator, State Legislator etc.
The candidate can find jobs details in the newspapers and job portals.
12th May 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a graduate with Political Science as my main subject. What are the career options for me if I want to work in a field related to Political Science. I am 21 years old.
With Regards-
Susheela
15th May 2017, 09:38 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a graduate with Political Science as my main subject. What are the career options for me if I want to work in a field related to Political Science. I am 21 years old.
With Regards-
Susheela
Having political science honors will not lead you any reputed jobs but you can get yourself involved in different activities.

You can learn politics, it's aspects, it's history, quality to address the masses.

You can apply for some government jobs. Like Bank, railway.
You can also prepare and apply for various commission jobs. Like SSC, State level commission, UPSC etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?