13th December 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study Journalism?

I Would like to study journalism but i don't know what is the basic study level for journalism. I completed my 10th std and ITI Mr & A/c. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

14th December 2015, 05:46 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Journalism?

To study the course of Journalism a candidate must have passed the Class 12 Board Examinations and also must have had English as one of the subjects in the course.
This is the main criteria regarding subjects.
The candidate also needs to have at least 60% marks in Class 12 Board Examinations and also 60% marks in English to be eligible for the course of Journalism.
If you are fulfilling these criteria then you will be able to get admission to the course of Journalism.
14th December 2015, 11:52 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Journalism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Would like to study journalism but i don't know what is the basic study level for journalism. I completed my 10th std and ITI Mr & A/c. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

The eligibility to study B.A in Journalism and Mass Communication is a pass in 10+2.
The duration of the course is 3 years.
The course is available in regular and correspondence mode of education.
After the course you can work in print media and electronic media.
The course is available in the colleges like Amity University, Andhra Mahila Sabha Arts and Science College for Women, Annie Besant College of Engineering and Management, Apex International College, Asian Institute of Management Studies, Delhi Degree College, G.D Goenka University, Guru Nanak Dev University, Rai University, Rajiv Gandhi Government College, S.R.M. University etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?