13th December 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get Education Loan easily after qualifying CAT to study PGDM in IIM?

Hello Sir,
I am a student Shri Ram College of Commerce. I want to know that if I apply for CAT for doing PGDM in IIM then I can get Education Loan easily? I have heard that if I crack CAT then I can get education loan easily. Is it true?

Related Questions:
  1. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  2. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  3. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study PGDM in IIM with Education Loan?
  4. Can I get Bank Education Loan for Hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses if study PGDM in IIM?
  5. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  6. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM, Allahabad being a candidate of Assam?
  10. IIM offers PGDM course through CAT?
  11. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM/MBA in an Autonomous college?
  12. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to study PGDM in IIM if completed B.Com from SMU?
  15. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  16. Can I get admission to study PGDM in IIM if secured 7.2 CGPA in 10th, 63% in 12th, 69% in BBA and 94.87 percentile in CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I have to show CAT percentile to Bank for Education Loan?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
17th December 2015, 12:12 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get Education Loan easily after qualifying CAT to study PGDM in IIM?

Yes you will be able to get an Educational Loan easily after you have a good CAT Score.
You need to provide the Letter of Admission as a document to the Bank.
You also need to show a guarantor for your Loan.
The IT Return filled by the guarantor for the last financial year is also required.
Once you are able to produce all these documents your Loan will be easily sanctioned for the course of PGDM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?