14th December 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Time and procedure for summer internship for 2nd year students of B.Tech in Electrical engineering?

I would like to know the names of companies that offer summer internship/training for students pursuing b.tech in electrical engineering after their 2nd year. I would also like to know about the time and procedure for application.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  4. Am I eligible to get internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year Electrical Engineering in IIT, Varanasi?
  5. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  7. List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?
  8. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?
  9. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  13. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  14. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  16. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Which companies give Summer Internship for 2nd year B.Tech candidates in North and West India region? How to apply for these Summer Internship?
15th December 2015, 04:42 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Time and procedure for summer internship for 2nd year students of B.Tech in Electrical engineering?

Most of the companies offers summer internship in the month of May, June or July. So you have to visit the company's website for the exact time. Some of good companies for you are :

** SAIL,
** BHEL,
** SIEMENS,
** ALSTOM INDIA LIMITED.

For getting internship in any of the above company you must have to submit your application in the HR department of the company before due date. After a certain time period they will display the name of all shortlisted candidates for the internship. If you found your name under the shortlisted candidates then you can start your internship.
15th December 2015, 09:45 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: Time and procedure for summer internship for 2nd year students of B.Tech in Electrical engineering?

List of companies giving internship to the Electrical students:

1. Havels.
2. Aetos Network.
3. TopGun Institute.
4. TechMahindra

** The procedure is simple,
You need to create internship letter for the organization and apply accordingly with
your latest resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?