14th December 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for M.D unani entrance exam? Syllabus and 10 years question papers of MD Unani exam?

I have just given my final year bums exam from a govt. college of Uttar Pradesh please guide me how would I be able to qualify the entrance exam of post graduation in Unani especially syllabus and 10 years question papers and also about the colleges. I would also like to know about my placement after doing my M.D?

11th May 2016, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for M.D unani entrance exam? Syllabus and 10 years question papers of MD Unani exam?

I have just given my final exam of bums from private college of madhaya pradesh please guide me how would i be able to qualify entaranse exam of post graduation in unani pathy plese help me
6th July 2019, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for M.D unani entrance exam? Syllabus and 10 years question papers of MD Unani exam?

I want syllabus of unani medical officer post and pg preparation
11th January 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir kindly send unani pg entrance paper of 10 yrs on my email
[email protected]
25th February 2020, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir kindly send unani pg entrance paper of 10 yrs on my email [email protected]
5th June 2020, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir kindly send unani pg enterance paper of 10 yrs on my email [email protected]
18th August 2020, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir is there any online coaching for unani MD preparation??
13th November 2020, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

last 5 year solved question paper for MD unani
20th January 2022, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I have just given my final year exam of bums from private college of madhaya pradesh please guide me how would i be able to qualify entrance exam of post graduation in unani pathy please 10-years question papers md unani exam send me my e-mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?