14th December 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to study CA from master mind? Can we get a nice salaried job after CA?

I am studying 2nd year in master minds is it good to study here. If we study here we can get nice salary is not? I need some guidance.

20th October 2017, 02:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to study CA from master mind? Can we get a nice salaried job after CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying 2nd year in master minds is it good to study here. If we study here we can get nice salary is not? I need some guidance.

Chartered Accountant (CA) course is one of the demanding course in India. Candidates can get various job opportunities after completion of CA in India. There are job vacancies available in the government and private sector organizations after completion of CA course. Candidates can study the CA course through any institute or self study. Therefore, one can also study the CA course in the mastermind. Candidates can find many other CA coaching institutes available in all the cities of India. The CA is one of the toughest courses in India. Only around 15 to 20% of students appearing are passing the CA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?