15th December 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Expected rank for a candidate with 86 marks in JEE Main and 85.80% in RBSE? Possibility to get admission?

Hello Everyone,
I have got 86 marks in JEE Main without coaching with 12th and got 85.80% marks and 89% in PCM of RBSE and I am an OBC candidate. Please tell me that what will be my rank in JEE Main? And I can get admission with this marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Expected rank for a candidate who is getting 156 marks in JEE Main? Possibility to get admission in NIT?
  2. Expected All India Rank for a candidate who has scored 205 marks in JEE Main Paper-II excluding Drawing section? Possibility to get admission in NIT, Trichy?
  3. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 80 marks in JEE Main?
  4. Expected rank for a candidate who has secured 192 marks in JEE Main? Which counselling should I attend if I secured 2696 rank in UPSEE?
  5. Minimum marks required in 12th RBSE to study in AIT, Pune for SC candidate?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT with 98 marks in JEE Main and 67% in 12th RBSE?
  7. Expected rank and college for OBC rank 23000 in JEE Main 2015?
  8. Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank?
  9. Expected rank for a candidate who is getting 135 marks in JEE Main and secured 95.7% in 12th?
  10. Expected rank for a general candidate who has scored 103 marks in JEE Main?
  11. Expected All India Rank for a General candidate who has scored 109 marks in JEE Main and 369 marks in 12th BSEB?
  12. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE?
  13. Which is better among CBSE and RBSE for 10th Hindi Medium student who is willing to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission after scoring 55 marks in JEE general category?
  15. Possibility to get admission in BIT, Patna with 74 marks in JEE Main and 61% in BSEB for an OBC candidate?
  16. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  17. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  18. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) if expected to score 60 marks in JEE Mains and above 75% in 12th CBSE? Expected rank in JEE Mains?
30th July 2016, 09:52 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Expected rank for a candidate with 86 marks in JEE Main and 85.80% in RBSE? Possibility to get admission?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know the rank once the result comes out and you will know the institute you may get once you attend the counseling. Because cutoffs are fluctuating every year.
1st August 2016, 05:45 PM
Amank1647

Default Re: Expected rank for a candidate with 86 marks in JEE Main and 85.80% in RBSE? Possibility to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have got 86 marks in JEE Main without coaching with 12th and got 85.80% marks and 89% in PCM of RBSE and I am an OBC candidate. Please tell me that what will be my rank in JEE Main? And I can get admission with this marks?
No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know the rank once the result comes out and you will know the institute you may get once you attend the counseling. Because cutoffs are fluctuating every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?