15th December 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the complete process to to internship at IIT Hyderabad?

Hi, i am studying in NIT Rourkela BTECH 1st year under Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering stream. I want to apply for internship at IIT Hyderabad. So tell me the complete process for this?

Please guide me.
Thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IIT, Hyderabad and Bangalore?
  3. Process of doing internship in ECIL Hyderabad being a female?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in ECIL, BEL and NTPC in Hyderabad?
  5. How to apply for internship program in IIT, Hyderabad?
  6. How to apply for internship in IIT Hyderabad?
  7. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  9. Last date for applying in internship at IIT Hyderabad?
  10. How to apply for internship in DRDO, Hyderabad? What are the steps to be followed to get the internship?
  11. How much fee is paid for Internship in Hyderabad?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Hyderabad for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in ECIL, Hyderabad?
  14. What is the process followed in DLF for doing summer internship?
  15. Details of internship program in Hyderabad and Secunderabad?
  16. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the process followed for doing internship in ISRO Bangalore?
  18. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
26th December 2015, 01:10 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: What is the complete process to to internship at IIT Hyderabad?

It is too early to go for the internship, even you are not eligible for the internship. Eligibility for the internship is from 3rd year of the degree program. Better for you is to join any workshop, seminars and all that which can leads to the enhancement of your knowledge so that you can utilize it during your 3rd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?