15th December 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Internship from AIIMS Delhi after completing bachelor of Physiotherapy?

Sir, I completed bachelor of physiotherapy and I want to do internship from AIIMS Delhi, how can I apply? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection criteria for Internship after completion of bachelor of physiotherapy at AIIMS?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/PGI, Chandigarh to Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  3. Am I eligible to do internship in AIIMS if I have completed my bachelor degree in Physiotherapy?
  4. Internship procedure in Ahmedabad after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy student?
  6. Criteria for Physiotherapy internship in AIIMS?
  7. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to do internship in AIIMS while doing final year of Physiotherapy?
  9. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  10. How can I apply for RD Internship in AIIMS, Delhi being a student of PGD in Dietetics?
  11. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  12. How to do internship from Ram Manohal Lohia Hospital Delhi while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?
  13. Any course in AIIMS for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  14. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  15. Will there be any Entrance Exam for Masters in Physiotherapy at AIIMS, Delhi? Date of this Exam?
  16. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  17. Can I study MBBS after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  18. Possibility to do Internship in AIIMS or PGI, Chandigarh for Bachelor in Medical Microbiology candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?