15th December 2015, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Whether I am not eligible to get job in Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Amdocs and IGATE with an academic gap?

Hi,
When I was in first year, at the start of my academic year, I had an accident. Due to that reason, I was not able to attend the college and exams. So I joined the college in next academic year as a first year student once again. Right now I am in fourth year. I would like to know am I applicable for Accenture and all other MNC companies as my aggregate is 72%? But everyone saying that due to my gap reason I am not applicable for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Amdocs and IGATE jobs. Please let me know, what is actually academic gap? Is really I am not applicable for any of these companies? Please reply!

Related Questions:
  1. What does Academic Gap means? Am I eligible to get job in Accenture with academic gap in B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility for Accenture and Tech Mahindra after having 2 years academic gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  3. Am i eligible for iGATE with one year gap in BE Computer?
  4. Can I get job in Accenture or Tech Mahindra if having 2 years gap after 12th?
  5. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  6. Am i eligible for iGATE placement with one year gap between BE?
  7. Date of off campus placements of Accenture, Wipro, TCS, Amdocs?
  8. Can I get job in mentioned companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  9. Will there be a problem getting a job in iGate via campus placement if I have academic gap?
  10. Which is better university between PTU and WBUT for BCA?
  11. Eligibility to attend interview of TCS, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has 3 years of work experience in Virtusa?
  12. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years?
  13. Eligibility criteria for MNCs campus placement
  14. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the top 10 IT companies from the following list?
  16. In which company should I work if selected in both Tech Mahindra and Accenture?
  17. Am I eligible for iGATE campus placement having 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  18. Can I get job in Accenture if completed B.Tech(ECE) with a backlog?
27th December 2015, 10:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I am not eligible to get job in Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Amdocs and IGATE with an academic gap?

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Amdocs and iGate are,

TCS, Accenture, iGate and Tech mahindra=60%

Amdocs=70%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Amdocs and iGate recruitment.
27th December 2015, 11:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I am not eligible to get job in Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Amdocs and IGATE with an academic gap?

There is no need to worry as you are eligible for the above said companies. It is true that as per the eligible criteria of these companies, there should not be any academic gap in between your B.Tech course but there can be academic gap between 10+2 and B.Tech. So there is nothing to worry as you had rejoined the college from first year again which gives a gap between your 12th and B.Tech and not in between your B.Tech course. If there had been a gap of one year in between your B.Tech course, say, between 2nd and 3rd year, then you would not be eligible. But as per your current status, you are eligible for the companies mentioned by you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?