15th December 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between GRE and ACT?

Hello Sir,
I want to do my further education in US. I am a B.Tech student and I want to pursue my MS in US. For this I know that I have to give GRE? Because GRE is a specific exam for US universities. But I have heard that ACT is the exam which also provides admission in US. I want to know the differences of both exams.

9th August 2017, 10:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between GRE and ACT?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination whereas ACT stands for American College Testing. GRE is a standardized test which is taken by candidates who are interested to pursue Master's degree course in US universities whereas ACT is a standardized test which is taken by candidates who are interested to pursue Bachelor's degree course in US universities. So, being a B.Tech student, you need to appear in GRE examination for pursuing MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?