16th December 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?

Respected Sir,
I am studying in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completing Diploma can I take admission in AMIE course? And tell me about course details & colleges & fee expenses. Thank you!

21st September 2016, 09:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?

Yes, you can get admission in AMIE course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course from a recognised institution. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course from any recognised institution are eligible to get admission in AMIE. The duration of AMIE course for Diploma holder is 3 years and the fee structure of AMIE course is nearly Rs. 44,000/- and it varies for Regular and Postal study mode of education.
10th December 2021, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?

Dear sir
I have completed my diploma and currently working can i apply foe amie now can you help me out by telling the admission procedure and last date for application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?