17th December 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to do 12th from NIOS Board after discontinuing 11th CBSE?

Respected Sir,
I am Prakhar Saxena and I have chosen the NIOS Board to complete my 12th and I have passed my 10th and 11th class from CBSE Board and I have left CBSE because one of the teacher harassed me and told me to taking coaching with him. But I have denied. So what do you thing? NIOS Board is good for my future or not please reply fast.
Thank you!
Prakhar Saxena

22nd December 2015, 02:24 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Is it better to do 12th from NIOS Board after discontinuing 11th CBSE?

For whatever reason you had discontinued with your studies, and its good to see that you are back for its completion. NIOS is the best option for students who cannot attend class regularly, or for those who had ones discontinued with the studies, but want to continue further. The vital thing is that, the marks and the certificate provided by NIOS is accepted everywhere- be it school/ college of any sort of employment. So without worrying you continue with it, so that you can pass out with flying colours.
22nd December 2015, 11:36 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to do 12th from NIOS Board after discontinuing 11th CBSE?

No, it is not better in the sense if you do have time and you ain't doing any job or if you are not busy in any kind of work or so, than I would prefer you to go for your CBSE board itself and complete your boards from that board itself rather than to complete it from NIOS board.

You can complain about the teacher in the police station and tell your parents about and I am sure he/she will be penalized and punished and you will not have to leave the school, or if you wish you can very much change your school also but do try to remain in the same board.
23rd June 2021, 10:34 PM
Singhskomal

You don't need to change your board for the the teacher who is harassing you...you should do complain against your teacher...don't change your board in 12th standard board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?