17th December 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Whether an Indian domicile of Singapore can study further in India after completion of 10th under normal category?

Hello,
My son has studied in India from class 1 to class 7th and in Singapore from class 8th to 10th. Now we are planning to go back to India (Bangalore) for his further studies. Will he be eligible under normal category?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do BA in Singapore or in India?
  2. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  3. Colleges in Singapore offering 2 years Bachelors degree in Management and its value in India? Procedure for scholarship from Singapore and Indian Government?
  4. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  5. Can I study in Abroad except Singapore and Malaysia having 9 CGPA in 10th standard?
  6. Scholarship to study B.Tech(ME) in Singapore? Details of education system in Singapore?
  7. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether pursuing M.S. in Singapore makes future brighter?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Singapore for Indian student?
  10. Am I eligible to join Indian Police Service after completing 10th?
  11. Scholarship after 10th for studies Abroad?
  12. Procedure for further studies in US or Singapore after completion of BDS from India?
  13. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  14. Courses available to study in Singapore on 12th basis for NIOS student?
  15. Is it possible for me to get a job in Singapore after completion of Company secretary course in India?
  16. Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?
  17. Eligibility to study MS in Singapore after B.Tech with 65% and 15 backlogs?
  18. How should I take up Architecture after 12th grade? Which exam to take up for studying in Singapore?
15th March 2016, 07:37 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether an Indian domicile of Singapore can study further in India after completion of 10th under normal category?

Yes, why not. Your son will get admission in the normal category. If this was college admission then there would have categories or special quotas. The only thing that will help your son get a seat in a school in India is good score. If he has good scores in class 10, then he can study in class 11 in whichever stream he wishes to. The percentage obtained in class 10 must be around 80-90% to secure admission in a good and reputed school. Otherwise though your son will get admission in a school, but that will not help his career much, if he wants to pursue his career in commerce or science. So take care that your son always has high scores in the aggregate. He will face competition from students who have passed out 10th standard from Indian schools. So unless his percentage is really high, admission into good schools will not be possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?